Are you disappointed with current methods for dissolution analysis?
Are you struggling with standard dissolution methods because you have a non-standard dosage form?
Are you interested in being innovative in the area of dissolution?
The µDISS Profiler™ is specially designed to monitor small volume concentrations. Powered by AuPRO™ software, the most comprehensive data analysis software available in the industry, the µDISS Profiler™ evaluates the various effects on solubility, intrinsic disc dissolution rate, dissolution profiles, super-saturation, precipitation profiles, and more.
The µDISS Profiler™ can be used for anything that traditional UV monitoring solutions can be used for. Applications include:
- Small volume dissolution – tablets and powder
- Excipient screening
- Nanoparticle dissolution
- Salt screening
- Intrisic dissolution
- Media pH change
- Stability monitoring
- Supersaturation studies
- Solubility – Aqueous and Non-Aqueous
- Biorelevant dissolution media
- Rank order intrinsic dissolution
- Detect polymorphic changes
- Follow stability profiles
- Track supersaturation effects
- Determine equilibrium solubility
- USP and EU dissolution
- Dynamic media change
- And more
If you have any questions about other fiber optic applications, Contact Us.
- Small Volume Dissolution (2-20 mL)
- Individually Controlled 8 Channel Stirring
- Programmable data collection of the entire UV Spectra (200-720 nm) as fast as every two seconds
- Durable stainless steel dip probes with variable path lengths